Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A hero in the eye's of a child.

Jeff was a away in Vegas this past weekend. He had an amazing trip, and I'll have to admit that despite my "I have no interest in going to Vegas" attitude in the past, I'm a little jealous. And not just because of the outlet shopping!
The group he was with went golfing amongst the palm trees while it was -35C here, they viewed the Grand Canyon from a helicopter and shopped in Louis Vuitton (no! not for me, that would go against every cheap bone in my body...now, maybe if there was a L V Factory outlet...hmmm). On Sunday the guys went to Nascar.

I thought it might be fun to show the kids where Daddy was on Sunday and we tuned in to the Nascar race. I can't believe there are 160 000 people who go to the race! Anyway we watched a little and when it was all over I said to the kids..."look there's the winner in the M&M car". Morgan responded "That's the guy who won the race John"...and John responded with a sad and disappointed look..."Not Daddy win?....".

1 comment:

Dorsey said...

Too cute!