Friday, November 02, 2007

The little things that warm my heart....

Today, in a moment of total chaos, crying and fighting, I need to remind myself of the things that make me feel all warm and fuzzy.....

  • When I wake up and my husband rolls over and hugs me.
  • When I hear my children laughing and playing together.
  • When my husband says thanks and gives me a hug after a good dinner.
  • When my dog lays on my feet and sighs.
  • When my son jumps on my lap and snuggles in for a good cuddle.
  • When my daughter says the best part of her day was playing with me.
  • When my husband rubs my feet for no reason.
  • When my kids tell their grandparents they love them.
  • When my kids run up and hug my legs.
  • When my husband cleans the kitchen after dinner.
  • When my kids run too the door in excitement every night when Daddy gets home.
  • When my dog curls up in my legs when I'm playing with the kids.
  • When I hear Daddy and the kids quietly making breakfast on a Saturday morning.
  • When my daughter and her little girlfriend collapse in giggles while playing.
  • When my mom gives my husband a hug,
  • When my dog wants to play fetch with the kids.
  • When I wake up and find a pot of coffee and a mug waiting for me.
  • When my husband brings home flowers with the weekly groceries.
  • When my father-in-law gives me squeeze on the shoulder.
  • When my mother-in-law calls just to chat.
  • When my daughter decides to make her bed.
  • When my son tries to feed his stuffed dog the real dogs food.
  • When I find my daughter and husband playing dollhouse.
  • When my daughter "reads" my son a story.
  • When my kids give each other a hug.

I feel better now.... ;)

No comments: