Friday, August 22, 2008

Phew....

Wow, I feel like I've been runing a race this week. Well, the past few weeks actually. I think I've won my race though, or at least I'm in the home stretch! 4 hours to camping and I haven't packed a thing! At least we have the camper so it's not like I have to load the van or anything. Basically I just need to pack the food and the clothes and put in the toys and we're off for 5 days!

I've managed to finish up what I needed to do on my projects today so I can rest easy that the issues are in someone else's hands. I haven't work this much from home in a long time, probably since before John was born. I've logged 35hrs this month, and most of that was in the last week and a half. I have to say my kids have been awesome this week. Maybe they are getting used to me working or maybe I've just figured out how to balance taking care of their needs and working at the same time. I think the only thing that has suffered is the housework, I've tried to keep up but I have to admit to not making the beds most of this week and I haven't vacuumed in two weeks. The main floor has been kept tidy and swept daily but upstairs...yikes!! Oh well, there's always next week right? I'm going to try to get a few things done once I get the camper loaded and I've got the laundry in so at least we'll have clean clothes when we get home. They may not be in our drawers but at least they'll be clean right??


Well, I wanted to blog about Morgan getting ready for Kindergarten, but I will have to leave that for another day. I'll be blogless until after the long weekend, unless I sneak a quick one in on Thursday between camping and Grand Forks. So to all my blog friends thanks for reading (leave me a comment I like to know you're there!) and to Dorsey thanks for the bling! I'll do my part when I return!



My first award from Dorsey

1 comment:

Rosie : ) said...

Grats!

Have fun on your camping trip. It is the time of year to do it, since school starts soon. :)

After an extremly rainy weather, we finally have sunshine, just in time for school's return {grumble}. At least the kids are taking advantage of the sunny weather by playing outside all day, which has been nice. :)

I hope you have sunshine and a beautiful time! :)