Friday, August 15, 2008

Today....not so good.


A little list of things from my day:

# of outfits John has worn - 5
# of outfits for Morgan - 3
# of times I've cleaned pee off the floor - 2
# of gallons of water that are currently in the sandbox - 10
# of times I went outside to tell the kids to stop playing with the hose - 5
# of times the phone has rang - 6
# of calls that were not telemarketers - 2
# of beds I made this morning - 0
# of times I've sent my children to their room - 3
# of cups of coffee I've consumed - 6
# of healthy things I've eaten - 0
# of times I've picked up toys - 4
# of times I've asked someone else to pick up toys 10000
# of hours I've spent on the computer - 6
# of hours I've been working - 6
# of hours I've spent fixing other peoples work instead of doing the work I should be doing - 6
# of times I've cursed myself for taking on work this summer - I can't count that high!

Wish me a better day tomorrow!

2 comments:

AudreyO said...

Hmmm maybe you can teach the kids math LOL.

What a day!!!

Rosie : ) said...

Awww, sounds like a full day. You did well though, you had time to write about it. ;)