Oh my word! My kids ears have fallen off or something....maybe it's some sort of new desease they've been infected with via mosquitto bites ... whatever the cause it's making me NUTS! They do not listen to me...they laugh when I dicipline them, they mock me and half way through my explaining to them why it's not nice to kick the dog in the teeth they ask "Mommy, why does your face get all red when you crouch down?"...well okay that one's all Morgan because John doesn't talk but still, he'll poke me in the nose or something. I would say it's a phase but this seems to be affecting both of them so it's got to be some sort of rare disease. Right? Do I need to yell? scream? stomp my feet? I just don't know anymore. It used to be that I could say please don't and they would listen but now! now they are just out of control! I'm going to get one of those weird facial ticks if this keeps up. You know the kind your third grade substitute teacher had when all hell broke loose during music time? Anyway, just thought I'd share my fun of the day....I'm going to go lock all the doors and hide in the closet now with a chocolate bar and book and wait for my husband to come home.....maybe they'll listen to him...
Hmm, I seem to remember hearing something to that effect when I was a kid, what was it now???
"YOU JUST WAIT TILL YOUR DADDY GETS HOME!!!" Oh yeah that was the one!
No comments:
Post a Comment