In my world I've been letting things go around here. I didn't wash the floor last week since there was icing sugar and cocoa powder flying around here on a daily basis and then there was the icing itself and the cake batter....anyway you get the picture. My dishwasher is broken so I spend what feels like hours doing dishes at least 3 times a day. I've been lazy and that's the biggest problem, it probably has to do with me eating my weight in chocolate icing last week. I won't even go into the diet and exercise strike...I haven't weighed myself....I'll give the icing a week to settle and then check the damage! YIKES. I need to get off my butt today and get something done. The plan is to get the laundry in order and vacuum today so I can wash the floor, by hand 'cause it's that bad, tomorrow while John is at school and to organize a few things this week. By the way if you're missing your ziplock container lids I've got them....hundreds of them....no containers though....just lids....yah, so that's another project. Well anyway, no point in sitting here blogging away about it. It's time to get the lead (or icing) out and get cleaning....by the way if you've seen Morgans socks can you let me know where they're at...I've washed the same two pairs everyother day for going on a week now....maybe they're in a ziplock container somewhere.....hmmm.....
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The wedding's over and now life begins...again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment